Best vegan Thali so far in Stockholm!! It really get’s 10 out of 10.
I went to Yogayama (Jungfrugatan 8) for lunch with my grandparents. It’s a yoga studio, but they have a well known healthy restaurant on the upper floor. They mainly use organic, locally grown and season based veggies and the restaurant has been listed as the “Health restaurant of 2008” and got the highest grade in Ecoguiden 2012.
You get to ick from a super fresh salad buffet while waiting on the food. They have such delicious gluten free bread and a bright yellow hummus that I love. The lunch price, about 130 SEK for the raw food plate or the Thali, also includes coffée of thé.
I got a special vegan- and rice free plate with some of their raw nut- and seed falafels since I asked for it. Super kind people who’s working there. My Thali plate included:
– Coconut creamed lentil stew with coconut chips and pumpkin seeds on top
– Fresh baby spinach salad with cherry tomatoes, avocado and beets
– Sweet mango chutney
– Spicy fennel salad with herbs
– White cabbage crisp salad with a lovely vinaigrette
– Raw falafel made of nuts and seeds. Oh-so-delicate!
Read an old post about Yogayama here! When I was there with my friend Josef in May.
Bye bye best grandpa! <3